With a budget 10 times larger than the first, Pirates #2 promises to deliver astounding special effects & a star-studded cast including a scene between Jesse Jane Belladonna that is not to be missed! As if that’s not enough, you will also get to see the first ever boy/girl scene for sizzling hot newcomer & Digital Playground contract girl, Riley Steele.
Wild, intense & darker than the original, Pirates #2 – Stagnetti’s Revenge has it all. An exciting plot, memorable characters & a fervent sexual chemistry like none the adult industry has ever witnessed.
Like most good tales, Pirates 2: Stagnetti’s Revenge is composed of several seemingly unrelated storylines that are expertly woven together to create an epic tale of valor as good eventually triumphs over evil. These disparate–yet intertwined–stories are told by an absolutely superb cast of characters that shatter forever the old truism that porn stars can’t act. Indeed, female players Jesse Jane, Belladonna, Shay Jordan, Katsuni, Shawna Lenee, and Sasha Grey provide tremendous acting performances. In addition, Evan Stone superbly portrays the pompous and narcissistic–yet lovable–Captain Reynolds. And, Steven St. Croix, as always, does a very credible job in his role as First-Mate Jules Steel’s (Jesse Jane) drunken and shattered ex-boyfriend.
Gabriella Fox features in Scene 4
Scene Type: Boy/girl/anal orgy
Performers: Stoya, Gabriella Fox, Abbey Brooks, Brea Lynn, Shyla Stylez, Veronica Raine, Charles Dera, Manuel Ferrara, Marco Banderas
Scene Set-up: While searching for clues to Xifeng’s location, Captain Reynolds (Evan Stone) happens upon a slave auction and, prodded by a blind pirate, bids over 1,000 pieces of eight for a slave girl (Jenna Haze). Reynolds does not have the money in silver…he has gold instead. This greatly impresses the auctioneer/slave master, who has a “thing” for all things golden. So, the auctioneer invites Reynolds back to his “harem” for some relaxation and entertainment. Of course, the evening’s diversions are provided by a bevy of the slave master’s girls, including Stoya, Gabriella Fox, Abbey Brooks, Brea Lynn, Veronica Rayne, and 2008 Dr. Jay’s Must-See Girl Shyla Stylez. The girls go after each other for a while and are eventually joined by three guys as they indulge in a decadent boy/girl orgy.
The best things about Pirates 2: Stagnetti’s Revenge include:
- Jesse Jane. If her performances…both acting and sexual…don’t cement Jesse’s status as superstar performer of the 2000′s, nothing will. Her delivery of lines is flawless and the way she carries herself during dialog and action sequences is mainstream. There’s no doubt her sexual performances–in every scene in which she appears–are off the charts.
- Belladonna. I suppose I’ve never really paid attention to how well Belladonna can act. Superb! In addition, her sexual performances–especially with Jesse Jane in a once-in-a-lifetime girl/girl grudgematch–are stupendous.
- Shay Jordan. Not only are Shay’s sexual performances stellar, but her portrayal of a Pidgin-English-speaking Chinese woman is excellent.
- Evan Stone. Yeah, I’m giving kudos to a guy. Evan’s portrayal of arrogant and narcissistic–yet lovable–Captain Reynolds is outstanding. And, his performances with the girls are damned good, too.
- Shyla Stylez. Although there are nine performers in Scene Four’s orgy, one girl stands out from the crowd as the center of attention…and that’s Shyla. She and her male partner Manuel Ferrara develop incredible heat!
- Jenna Haze. Jenna does not play one of the central female characters of the movie. Instead, her portrayal of an amorous slave girl is more of a supporting role. However, her performances–both from an acting and from a sexual perspective–are incendiary. Way to go, Jenna!
- Disc Two. It was very nice being able to watch the feature unfold in a reasonable amount of time on Disc One and then pop Disc Two into my computer’s optical drive and see nearly three hours of just the sex scenes. Director Joone had a very good idea when he came up with this arrangement.
- the production values. Everything about Pirates 2: Stagnetti’s Revenge shouts out “professional!” The locations, sets, costumes, make-up, hairstyling, special effects, lighting, and musical score are definitely mainstream quality. Director Joone is establishing himself as the Spielberg of adult.